[Peace-discuss] Re: Nuisance Ordinance and Racism

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 22:46:19 CST 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 9:37 PM, E. Wayne Johnson <ewj at pigs.ag> wrote:

 What do you mean?

Jen is asking you, Wayne, what type and degree of crime you're willing to
tolerate next door to you.  It's a valid question even though I surmise that
you, as an elitist, live in a neighborhood where crime is not a real big
issue.

Of course you did suggest that any ordinance should address the ROOTS of the
problem.  We're still waiting to hear how you'd do that - aside, of course,
from utilizing your own pecuniary advantages to move to a neighborhood
that's "safe".

John W.