[Peace-discuss] Emergency Preparedness - Part 1 - Essentials List

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 4 22:59:05 CST 2009

Gee Laurie, if expressing my distaste and opinion on the topic of
proselytizing for the Lord and Libertarians means an attempt to limit
discussion on the peace-discuss list, then I plead guilty.

Obviously, I have no power of enforcement. I simply asked (to those
prone to do this stuff) that it be stopped. I hope it has an effect,
but have few illusions.

Mort