[Peace-discuss] US Senate Supports Israel's Gaza Incursion

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:52:18 CST 2009

The word "enemy" is not in my personal lexicon. It implies a permanent
state of affairs.

You are encouraging folks to call Tim Johnson's office, so in this
matter we are allies.

--
Robert Naiman
Just Foreign Policy
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

Call Congress: Immediate Cease-fire, Lift the Blockade on Gaza
http://justforeignpolicy.org/involved/callgazaceasefire.html

Write Bush, Obama, Congress to Support an Immediate Ceasefire in Gaza
and Lift the Blockade
http://justforeignpolicy.org/involved/gazaceasefireobama.html
http://justforeignpolicy.org/involved/gazaceasefirebushcongress.html