[Peace-discuss] "To Help Palestine, Be Pro-Israel Too", from Ira Chernus

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Sun Jan 11 05:47:40 CST 2009

Here is a " spin " Stuart that would resonate with most Americans ;

Cut off ALL U.S. taxpayer money to Israel that currently amounts to over $
40 billion per year.
Why should we the taxpayers be sending OUR money to an out of control
government that will cause only more hatred against the U.S..
That $ 40 billion can be used HERE in the U.S. to help our economy (
healthcare, jobs, home utility costs, stopping forclosures, etc. ).

David Johnson