[Peace-discuss] Obama embraces a fraud: Brits

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 07:03:03 CST 2009

It's a good enough essay, but I love how you twist all of your subject lines
into vitriole against Obama, Carl.  Here are some suggestions for future
posts:

"Obama Enjoys Repast of Succulent Afghan Babies"
"Obama Joins Al Qaeda as Chief Terrorist, Replacing bin Laden"
"Obama Becomes World's Chief Terrorist, Replacing Bush"
"Obama Rains Down Fire on Gaza, Says Fire Is from 'Heaven'"
"Obama Find Hell 'Pleasant' After Brief Tete-a-Tete with Satan"
"Satan Finds Obama 'A Man After My Own Heart', Sources Say"
"Dr. Ruth: Like Clinton, Obama Derives Sexual Satisfaction from Slaughter of
Innocents"
"Obama Takes Lessons from Madoff in Defrauding Public, Betraying Trust"
"APA Unanimous:  Obama Is Deranged Psychotic Serial Killer"
"Charles Manson: If I Could Have Voted, It Would Have Been For Obama.  No
Question."
"Obama Uses Charisma as Secret Weapon to Perpetrate Unholy Acts"

Please let me know if you need any more.

Helpfully,

John

[Obama has said that Afghanistan and Pakistan are now the front-line in the