[Peace-discuss] Would you rather have McCain?

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 19 11:56:27 CST 2009

I support your wise comments, although I have less optimism, given
various recent statements (and silence where he could have spoken with
effect) by Obama, most particularly with regard to foreign policy
(Israel-Palestine, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Georgia), SE Asia, Latin
America) and the military, intelligence and national security
establishments. We shall soon enough have firmer evidence to draw
conclusions.

But thanks.

Mort