[Peace-discuss] no green light?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 20 15:24:45 CST 2009

And whose support they most fulsomely have, as we know from the AIPAC speech
(unless he was lying).

Th (fifth) Lebanese invasion was unpopular insofar as it wasn't the walkover
that the Israeli public expected. Unless Gaza can be seen as a success, with few
casualties, Likud will win next month.

I hope you all aren't grasping at straws, but I think you are.

Obama's speech today was appallingly warlike. I don't think Israel has to worry
about his support for their crimes.  --CGE