[Peace-discuss] no green light?

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 20 16:25:33 CST 2009

Could be as Stuart and Randall say, but also as mentioned by David Harley on
AOTA today, Israeli forces did not have much farther they could go without
entering the densest of the densely populated Gaza.

Or perhaps the ratio of 200:1 deaths was good enough for now.

On a different but similar note, what's with the Gtmo hearings closing early today -
- to return again tomorrow "unless otherwise ordered"

-karen medina