[Peace-discuss] Russell Kirk on neocons

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 11:30:45 CST 2009

You'd think paragraph 2, especially, would be self-evident, a matter of
simple common sense.  But it's not, sadly.  It's not only neocons who have
embraced the notion of American exceptionalism - unless you define neocons
by that very standard.

John Wason

 Russell Kirk was lambasted in 1988 for his wisecrack against US attitude