[Peace-discuss] WHAT accounts for the US' mindless support for Israel???

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 22 21:12:21 CST 2009

1) The congruence between the "Lobby" and U.S interests is here
contradicted.
2) I admit thinking at the time that the Lobby indeed had a notable
influence on Percy's defeat. Proof is indeed hard to establish; it was
not a one issue campaign.
3) Boast it my have been, but he (Tom Dine) was proud of what his gang
accomplished. I think that is the point intended.

--mkb