[Peace-discuss] Questions for Wayne

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Jan 25 03:36:55 CST 2009

The first thing that is needed is an overturning of Roe v. Wade
nationally so that local communities, cities, counties and states can
ban abortions if they want to.

Some of the pro-life activists have been going about the whole thing
wrong because they have wanted to push for a national right to life
amendment.  It's already in the Declaration as a natural right.  The
only matter is what the dissenting opinion in Roe v. Wade said, which is
if the unborn has rights as an individual.  That is the first step in
making abortion less likely.  There are actually millions of people in
the US who want the blood of those innocents off of their hands.

The questions you bring up are related to personal concerns that lead
people to despair and need to be addressed at their roots in
other contexts.  However, despair is no excuse for killing the innocent.