[Peace-discuss] Obama gets another one right

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 14:51:48 CST 2009

Omg, how on earth could a SCIENTIST view homosexuality as a pathology?? Plenty of first rate examples from the beginning of time, including (but certainly not limited to) those members of the species most evolved, those at the very top of the food chain, i e homo sapiens, ta da! Where would art, literature, music, sports, science, religion and all the rest of human endeavor and accomplishment be w/o it?? I think the only "pathology" is in the eye, mind and heart of the beholder.
 --Jenifr