[Peace-discuss] Obama gets another one right

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 15:38:38 CST 2009

Wayne, Wayne, Wayne. Talk about mixing apples and oranges, falacious arguments, guilt by association, and Alice in Wonderland reasoning (saying a thing means what you say it means). I can't reason w/ you, because you use false premises to prove yr points and ultimately, nothing you say makes any sense! I'm done contributing to this thread, and hope that at some point some of yr thinking gets straightened out!
 --Jenifer