[Peace-discuss] Obama gets another one right

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 15:54:26 CST 2009

HELLO... a woman ends a pregnancy because she doesn't wish to produce a baby!!

News flash: A fertilized egg/embryo/fetus is NOT a baby. Having an abortion is not "ending a human life" unless of course you think it is, in which case, you have the choice not to end the pregnancy, which eventually will (probably) result in yr producing a baby.
 --Jenifer