[Peace-discuss] Obama gets another one right

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 26 16:26:49 CST 2009

One could just as reasonably argue that killing a Gazan is not "ending a human
life" unless of course you think it is, in which case, you have the choice not
to kill the Gazan, which eventually will (probably) result in a living Gazan...

Before and after birth, it's clearly the same life.  Why does being born (in
whatever fashion) magically bestow humanity on that life?  --CGE