[Peace-discuss] Obama gets another one right

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 19:37:16 CST 2009

Carl,
I think it's a ridiculous analogy, but I'll go along w/ it long enuff to say that if YOU were a woman who thinks there's no difference between having an abortion and killing a Gazan (or any other human being already living on the planet) then you probably wouldn't choose to have an abortion (unless of course you had no compunctions about killing (certain) human beings already living on the planet and just plain didn't believe in abortion).

I won't be continuing this thread w/ you, as I think we've exhausted the subject (tho' you may not agree and may choose to continue the discussion on yr own).
 --Jenifer