Fwd: [Peace-discuss] Obama gets another one right

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 16:18:53 CST 2009

Then they came for the gays..............
We are standing with our GBLT friends, neighbors and family.........
It makes us weep at the ignorance, hatred and fear that we see written
below.
We stand with the recruitment and promotion of sanity.  We doubt a law
banning the immorality of
intolerance would induce the morality of loving ones neighbor.
But we have hope that someday those we care about will be able to live
without neighbors calling them
immoral and list them along with the rapist and child molesters and
destroyers of society.
We thank and appreciate any and all who live as they choose, advertise
it widely (even in the face of hate).
We stand with those pervasive GBLT friends, neighbors and family.
You will always have a safe haven within our home.
We will stand with you against the evil of hatred, intolerance, fear
and sickness that sadly is so very close at hand!
DURL & JAN KRUSE

Begin forwarded message: