[Peace-discuss] Sous les pavés, la plage?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Jan 30 23:28:11 CST 2009

Don't expect anyone out in the streets in the US of A until about
mid-March.
It's just too dang cold for 24/7 rioting and much too slippery for the
gainful fleeing
from paramilitaries.

American roast bellum is always served /au "jus".  /

I don't expect that the phasers will always be set on "stun".  It might
not be all that pretty.
I am imagining it hard to breathe out one's anger through a large
perforating chest wound.

The abstract sometimes answers my questions but often I have to get the
whole paper and read the
materials and methods.