[Peace-discuss] Re: Re: float available?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 21:37:31 CDT 2009

Meg wrote: > Where shall I pick you and the signs up? IMC?
> And what time?

Would 10:15 AM be too early?

At 11:30 the judges will go past spot 47 and judge our "float" as it
sits waiting for the parade to start, so if we want it judged we would
need it all to be presentable by 11:30am and on Gregory Ave. between
Illinois and Oregon. [see map with spot numbers and everything:
http://www.july4th.net/parade/09StagingMap.pdf ]

If we don't care to be judged, we can do it later.

Can we put crepe paper on the CRV and wagon thingy?

-karen medina