[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] parade truck and trailer offered for AWARE "float"

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 00:09:02 CDT 2009

There are 5 in my family. The car is a 5 passenger hatchback, so 5 inside plus a couple of folks could ride on the back... and we could take turns walking and riding. If the weather is rainy, we'll probably bow out (sorry). I'll call you if that's the case. Otherwise, what time should we be where?
 --Jenifer