[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] parade truck and trailer offered for AWARE "float"

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sat Jul 4 01:20:01 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 10:09:02PM -0700, Jenifer Cartwright wrote:
> There are 5 in my family. The car is a 5 passenger hatchback, so 5 inside
> plus a couple of folks could ride on the back... and we could take turns
> walking and riding. If the weather is rainy, we'll probably bow out (sorry).
> I'll call you if that's the case. Otherwise, what time should we be where?
>  --Jenifer

Cool.

I don't quite understand having two extra people ride in the back ...
does that mean 7 people in a 5-person car?   Are the two-in-the-back
clinging to the roof?

Anyway, you & anyone who'd like to march with us, please...

   be here [*] by noon (with any luck the rain will have stopped by then)

[*] See attachment, or, ... go one block W of Lincoln to Gregory St.
We'll be on the west side of Gregory, just north of Oregon St,
about 3/4 block south of Illinois St.