[Peace-discuss] Rantoul Housing Action w/ City Council

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 18:48:29 CDT 2009

Hey all -

My apologies in the lack of communication recently.  Been jumping
through hoops with the City Council in Rantoul.

I've gotten the go around from them and they blew me off.  So, I
would like to pack a meeting for public comment about the need for
defense of those whose homes are about to be lost.

The next board meeting that would be feasible is Tuesday July 14.  I
am looking to pack the place with concerned citizens and residents.
It is clear that a little pressure needs to be added.

Let me know what you think about the feasibility of getting a
critical mass there on that evening quickly and let's start
mobilizing support to get there.

Solidarity,
   -N.

Neil Parthun
   Sports/politics writer, UC-IMC || www.ucimc.org

"Early in life I had learned that if you want something, you had
better make some noise." - Malcolm X