[Peace-discuss] JULY 14 Rantoul Housing Rally

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 19:23:34 CDT 2009

Hey all -

Tuesday, July 14 - Rantoul Village Board meeting
333 S. Tanner Rantoul IL

**I have put a bunch of people on this email.  Feel free to forward
far and wide in case I missed anybody as we should hit critical mass!**

Defend people from losing their homes and suggest community solutions
during this crisis by demanding the local government help defend
their citizens.

Rantoul has said that they are addressing the issue but people are
still homeless as well as other shelters having their funding cut.
Clearly their addressing is not working and they need new ideas.

Solidarity,
   -N.

Neil Parthun
   Sports/politics writer, UC-IMC || www.ucimc.org

"Early in life I had learned that if you want something, you had
better make some noise." - Malcolm X