[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Candlelight vigil TODAY: Thursday(July 9th), 8:30pm, Alma Mater

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Thu Jul 9 18:38:05 CDT 2009

Indeed Carl !

It's easy to demonstrate against a foreign government thousands of miles
away,

Those who are REALLY serious will organize and get into the streets against
OUR government's ; war crimes, blockading single payer health-care,
continuing the Bush policies overall ( I thought we had an election, but the
same people are still running the show ), and the list goes on !

David J.