[Peace-discuss] The Day They Arrested President Roosevelt

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:27:17 CDT 2009

Brilliant analogy, Bob, showing what is at stake in these kinds of
manipulations - not just "interference" and meddling with other people's
democracy, but wealth and poverty - determining finally who gets to live
large, who gets to just barely live, and who gets to die of poverty. Thank
you for this piece. Barbara Kessel