[Peace-discuss] Thought crimes

ewj at pigs.ag ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Jul 19 05:10:27 CDT 2009

If:
this is a clarification of the extent of 1st amendment rights
of religion and free speech...

"...if such exercise of religion was not intended to 1) plan or prepare
for an act of physical violence or 2) incite an imminent act of physical

violence against another."

Then:

The religion of "Warmongerism" promotes in its doctrines all manner of
"violent acts based on race, color, national origin, AND religion"
and its apostles, "prophets", evangelists, "managers", teachers, and
acolytes
are constantly about the planning, preparation, and inciting of physical
violence.

(How strange that such a self-referential edict against Warmongerism is
attached to a bill
certifying funding for war activity that is supported by Warmongerites.)

This bill would also ban most of the activities of the religion of
"Abortionism",
(its indoctrinates are also known as "Pro-Choicers"), since its
activities
are clearly focuses on bigotry and promotion of violent acts of murder
of
persons based upon their disability.  It is also clearly demonstrable
that
the "Pro-Choicers" incite violent death based on race and color.