[Peace-discuss] Thought crimes

ewj at pigs.ag ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Jul 19 06:44:20 CDT 2009

Warmongerism is a organized mainstream religion with an ancient history,
and has numerous gods and temples worldwide, and a collective membership
in the hundreds of millions.  It is the dominant state-controlled
religion
in most of the countries where Warmongerism is popular.  Although it
had never sought non-profit status, it's gross receipts far exceed the
10% giving rate standardized among some religious groups.