[Peace-discuss] Your help needed to bring internet to underserved areas

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Jul 29 23:38:50 CDT 2009

Hi Friends,

We need your help, and so does this project to bring internet to underserved
areas. We need a critical mass of people to help deploy this survey to
collect the data we need. Can you jump in and help?

- Danielle

*
C-U  Survey Will Take Place to Support Our Proposal for Internet Access*

A survey related to widespread internet access in C-U will be conducted door
to door by volunteers in Champaign and Urbana neighborhoods in the next few
weeks.  We need 24 surveyors who can work a variety of shifts to encourage
community members to answer a 5-minute survey. Answers to these questions
will help us obtain funding for our neighborhoods, community centers,
churches and organizations.

Available shifts (you can volunteer for one or many!) are:

JULY 29-AUG 1, W/Th/Fr/Sat from 8:30am to 11:30am, 12:30pm to 4:30pm and
4:30 to 7:30pm. There are three shifts per day, and we will work on
canvassing neighborhoods each day. On Saturday, we will not have an evening
shift.

Please contact Meadow if you have any questions.
Meadow Jones 369-1316 meadow.jones at gmail.com

Thanks! Meadow
--
Meadow Jones