[Peace-discuss] Farmer's Market for Sat Aug 1st -- anyone for first shift?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 30 10:46:51 CDT 2009

Hey all,

Who can help with the AWARE Farmer's Market booth this Sat?

At least two people have already volunteered: Mort for
the 9:20-10:40 shift, and Pamela for the 10:40-noon shift.
But we still need someone for the 8am shift, *and* to bring the
goods to the Market.

At the moment, our FM gear is at my house in Champaign (1108 Foley),
so if you're available to work the first shift, can you pick it
and me up too?  It seems to fit well in a modest-sized car.
I can work any of the shifts including first, but can't easily
transport stuff.

   Stuart, 3 6 9 -
	  3 4 8 5