[Peace-discuss] Re: July 31 at 8:30 P.M. "From Palestine to Pakistan: Prospects of the Obama Strategy to Manage Disorder."

Stephanie Yousef stephanie_yousef at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 30 07:48:16 CDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

Just to make a correction the Friday Seminar titled, "From Palestine to Pakistan: Prospects of the Obama Strategy to Manage Disorder." will take place THIS Friday July 31st, 2009 at 8:30 PM at CIMIC (Central Illinois Mosque and Islamic Center).

Please Join Us
Snacks will be provided.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me,
Stephanie Yousef
217-649-0927

Thanks