[Peace-discuss] PEACE DISCUSS --July 31 at 8:30 P.M. "From Palestine to Pakistan: Prospects of the Obama Strategy to Manage Disorder."

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 30 17:30:34 CDT 2009

In the past, the sophisticated speaker  on Friday at the Mosque has
been in my opinion an apologist for American foreign policy, not every
aspect of that policy, but generally speaking.
Perhaps he has changed. It will be interesting to see his current take
on American policies in the middle East and south and east Asia.

--mkb