[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Re: Memorial in Champaign-Urbana

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Wed Jun 3 06:53:47 CDT 2009

 " The organization is not promoted as being a pro or anti
abortion organization, a pro or anti capital punishment organization, or a
pro or anti Christian organization.  To introduce issues related to those
things can only result in creating internal conflicts and the loss of
membership and involvement to a greater extent than already exists. "

I absolutely agree Laurie !

David Johnson