[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Re: Memorial in Champaign-Urbana

Hann, Lena lenah at ppil.org
Wed Jun 3 12:35:29 CDT 2009

While this is an interesting discussion, I think the initial point of the mass email was to come to agreement about a time/place/method of mourning the significant loss of Dr. Tillman.

Now that Ms. Ault has set times and dates to get this vigil planned, we all have a clear idea of when and where everything is happening.

I hope to see/meet you all on Saturday. Until then, please remove my emails if you continue to utilize this feed for debate.
Thank you
Lena

lena.hann at gmail.com
lenah at ppil.org