[Peace-discuss] Wasn't even close

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Jun 16 19:57:52 CDT 2009

*<venom>*

If one can set the war aside just for the moment----

The  lies about the so-called A(H1N1) flu virus [aka Swine Flu] ought to
be enough by themselves to cause the huddled and befuddled masses to
rise up and take torch and manure fork in hand. But, it's only $25 or so
for each citizen, so its /very Reasonable/...
You can't expect our debt-ridden masses to Rise Up for twenty-five bucks.

But seriously, folks, about 35,000 people in the US die every year from
P.O.F. (plain old flu) and its manifold complications, every year, year
after year after year.  So what so unusual about this A(H1N1)?  Nothing.
At.  All.

About 40% of the cases of P.O.F. are caused by A(H1N1) influenza viruses.
So that roughly about 35 to 40 deaths every day 24/7/365 are caused by
Plain Old "A(H1N1)".   While a few odd cases constitutes a Pandemic.

As Costello said, "One of us is NUTS!!!"

So, one might say this whole business of the flu is what is generally
referred to as a Fraud,  a Scam, an Artifice.
It's about the m-o-n-e-y...but, it's only about a $100 for a family of 4.

Plus another $100 or so for the cronies and operatives at the IMF...

&...Enjoy your stimulus...*SUCKERS!!!!*

****

We now return you to the War, which is already in progress.

*</venom>*