[Peace-discuss] Fraudulent votes

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Tue Jun 16 21:46:09 CDT 2009

Ahmadinejad Won. Get Over It.
> By FLYNT LEVERETT AND HILLARY MANN LEVERETT

Where have I heard this " Get over it " line before ?

Oh I remember, it was when the 2000 and 2004 presidential elections were
stolen in the U.S..
And let's not forget the stolen Mexican presidential election in 2006 ( see
Greg Pallast's article " Florida con Salsa ". ).

The smoke hasn't cleared yet in Iran, but there seems to be a LOT of angry
people in the streets.
But regardless, for anyone in the U.S. government to be " concerned " about
possible election fraud is laughable !

David J.