[Peace-discuss] Fraudulent votes

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Jun 16 22:40:01 CDT 2009

True enough, but for the USG & its subservient media to view with shock and
horror the (entirely possible) manipulation of the Iranian election should be
interpreted in terms of the consistent USG policy to dominate the region.

The Obama admin is busy playing stick-&-carrot with Iran, & if they can
encourage disarray w/in the Iranian govt., all the better from the US POV.

The USG is in fact probably more interested in what's going on in Yekaterinburg
(from where Ahmadi-Nejad actually had something interesting to say, tho' you'd
hardly know it from the US media).  --CGE