[Peace-discuss] ] $10, 000 Reward: Show How the Iranian Election Was "Stolen"

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Jun 25 19:01:08 CDT 2009

This seems rather odd, Bob.  Is your notion that the reward will not be claimed
and that you will therefore show by a sort of indirect proof that the election
was valid?

And the point of that? To prevent the US government from gaining some sort of
advantage over the Iranian government by impeaching its title to office? --CGE

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-naiman/10000-reward-show-how-the_b_220705.html