[Peace-discuss] Fw: Sad News == Nadine

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 21:56:10 CDT 2009

Hello Friends,
This came yesterday from Barbara Dyskant, a long-time AWARE member who was present at its inception, about her 18 year old daughter, Nadine. (The family moved to upstate New York several years ago, but Barbara and Nadine have been back to visit us several times since then.)
Barbara has given me permission to forward her email to their friends in AWARE, so I've done so. She encourages everyone to read Nadine's blog especially, and she has also included a link to her own. I'm sure she'd appreciate hearing back from those of you who remember them.
 --Jenifer