[Peace-discuss] Juan Cole here / March 6 WILL 11am / invite him to Main event? / March 8 Urbana Civic Center 2pm / March 9 Levis Faculty Center 4pm

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:50:17 CST 2009

With Juan Cole here in town this weekend, I feel we have a unique
opportunity to change his mind on Afghanistan.

Though, I would hate to loose his ability to influence our local
community's understanding of the situation in Iraq.

Sigh. To argue or not to argue. To pick a fight or to see our
commonalities. Those are the questions.

Maybe we could invite him to our Main event.

-karen medina