[Peace-discuss] Saturday's demonstration

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 6 07:13:04 CST 2009

Can someone confirm that flyers are being printed up for tomorrow's
presence at University & State?

>From the minutes:
*****************************
**NEW** Flyer on Afghanistan suggested from Peace Action. See:
http://www.peace-action.org/pub/factssheets/Afghanistan_facts.pdf .

Linda may work on Afghanistan/Pakistan flyer, at Carl's suggestion.

If we don't have a flyer of our own, is someone printing up the Peace
Action flyer? (300 copies, 2-sided)?

Also, can someone step up to (belatedly) send the usual announcement
reminder of this month's event to the "peace" announcement list?

I'd do these things myself, but I'm way overcommitted and behind these
days.