[Peace-discuss] Video: Fired Pantagraph workers on the Employee Free Choice Act!!!!

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:12:06 CDT 2009

Check it out. I think it's really powerful. Many, many thanks are due
to Marti Wilkinson for arranging the interviews, going to Bloomington
and taping them, and doing all the editing. Thanks Marti!

Fired Pantagraph Employees on The Employee Free Choice Act
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N-hCOgrgoA

Please help spread this around. Post it on your Facebook page, email
it to your contacts, blog it, etc. etc.

One nice thing about YouTube is that you can track how many people
have watched a video.

So, let's see if we can drive up that viewer count...

--
Robert Naiman