[Peace-discuss] Afghanistan: The Four Questions

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 22:53:09 CDT 2009

Imagine, Carl. I am on a listserv of Washington groups that are
supposedly about the US getting out of Afghanistan, and the feedback I
got on this article was objection to my first point, that the US
should support, rarher than obstruct, negotiations between the Afghan
government and insurgent groups.

Sent from my iPhone