[Peace-discuss] Fw: CCHCC Annual Dinner & Adbook -- AWARE

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 27 11:40:05 CDT 2009

Abortion isn't a religious question (like resurrection) but a philosophical
question (like human equality).  It doesn't become a religious question just
because some religious groups adopt a position on the matter.

You obviously don't think all ethical questions are religious, and there are
good philosophical arguments for the view that abortion is wrong. (See, e.g.,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/abortion/philosophical/future.shtml>.) --CGE