[Peace-discuss] Fw: CCHCC Annual Dinner & Adbook -- AWARE

Ron Szoke r-szoke at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 27 12:00:44 CDT 2009

1.  Obviously, abortion is, for many people who have opinions about it, very
centrally & crucially a matter of theological dogma & religious doctrine.

2.  Are there any good philosophical arguments for the view that abortion is NOT
wrong?

3.  Again, aside from the theological & philosophical arguments one way or the
other, remains the fundamental issue of whether the coercive power of the State
should be used to prevent or punish it.  I'm wondering if we will again get an
evasion on this crucial point, as we have done before.

-- Ron