[Peace-discuss] Fw: CCHCC Annual Dinner & Adbook -- AWARE

LAURIE SOLOMON LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Fri Mar 27 13:26:48 CDT 2009

I agree.

-----Original Message-----
From: peace-discuss-bounces at lists.chambana.net
[mailto:peace-discuss-bounces at lists.chambana.net] On Behalf Of Morton K.
Brussel
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 11:11 AM
To: LAURIE SOLOMON
Cc: peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Fw: CCHCC Annual Dinner & Adbook -- AWARE

This discussion will go nowhere.  We've been through this before. At
issue is a theological rigidity, rather like that espoused among the
Taleban, that will not change.  This Taleban has its headquarters in
Rome. Witness the Pope's latest pronouncements about contraception. It
all seems to be connected with the saving of souls.  --mkb