[Peace-discuss] 'Good speaking' about abortion

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 15:41:09 CDT 2009

Here's an instance where Carl and I basically agree, if it matters.

I'm reminded of the incisive epigram of Anatole France, which I used to post
anonymously on bulletin boards all around the law school:  "The law, in its
majestic equality, forbids all men to sleep under bridges, to beg in the
streets, and to steal bread - the rich as well as the poor."

"Reproductive freedom" as a euphemism for abortion begs the question (i.e.,