[Peace-discuss] Fw: CCHCC Annual Dinner & Adbook -- AWARE

John Fettig john.fettig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 23:48:12 CDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 11:13 PM, LAURIE SOLOMON <LAURIE at advancenet.net> wrote:
> I guess I am at a loss as to what posting your message is responding to;

Here's all I was trying to say:  Ron asked for a good philosophical
argument in favor of abortion.  The argument you gave seems to start
from the principle that killing people can be justified, or if you
didn't start from this point you ended there.  I was just trying to
point out what a poor argument it is, as it seemed to me that you also
use it to argue in favor of genocide, random decimation, or other
really nasty things, just so future generations don't have to deal
with overpopulation.

John