[Peace-discuss] Re: [Discuss] Bruno, Foster Against Any Ordinance re: Gateway Issues

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Thu May 14 08:53:46 CDT 2009

I had email contact with them when cops fired shots into the house that
Mildred Davis was living in, and they are both very clueless people.
Unfortunately there are many people out there who consider poverty or living
paycheck to paycheck to be a moral failing, and they are the ones who elect
people like Bruno and Foster.