[Peace-discuss] Re: [Discuss] Bruno, Foster Against Any Ordinance re: Gateway Issues

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:03:47 CDT 2009

Doesn't surprise me.

Foster nearly broke her arm patting herself on the back for being on the
scene at Gateway.

As one person I was there with said: "Oh wow, we treated people like human
beings! Give me a medal!"

They don't feel it is the role of government to help here.  That struck me
as oddly hypocritical. I guess it is the role of government to be on scene,
help them get minimal grants and give them numbers of assistance facilities
which are partly city funded, but not to actually help protect citizens from
having this happen again in the future.

Solidarity,
   -N.

Neil Parthun
    Sports Journaliist, Public i  || http://publici.ucimc.org

There are many victories worse than a defeat. - George Eliot