[Peace-discuss] Fw: can you help out

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Thu May 14 19:32:48 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: unionyes
To: william gorrell ; Scott Murray ; Scott Murray ; Ricky Baldwin ; Rachel Jensen ; Neil Parthun ; Merlin Taber ; Jim Eyman ; Jason IWW Krpan ; Eric Sizemore ; Eric Sizemore ; eric hemphill ; david johnson ; Dave Powers ; Dan Elgin ( 2nd e-mail ) ; dan Elgin ; Chris IWW Ludkowski ; bill Taylor ; Bill Gorrell ; Andrew IWW Tuman ; Andrew Hicks ; Damien Mathew
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 4:19 PM
Subject: Fw: can you help out

----- Original Message -----
From: Leigh Estabrook
To: unionyes at ameritech.net
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 12:54 PM
Subject: can you help out

Dear Dave:  just sent the following message to Carl, so you may get it from him.  Anyway, thought you might have connections to folks who might help me.  And can you??
See below--with thanks.

I volunteered to be crew chief for the Memorial Day soup kitchen lunch.  We have lots of commodity chickens to barbecue and then we'll have other traditional fare.  What I don't have is a crew.  Could you check with the Peace list and other places to see if folks would be available to help out beginning about 9 a.m.  We finish about 2.   We can work it out if someone can't come the entire time.  We are getting over 100 folks sometimes these days.  The house is at 317 South Randolph.  Champaign.

Please have them contact me at my email leighe at gmail.com or by phone 359-9466.  Thanks a lot.  Leigh